The Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival stands out as one of the best sand sculpture festivals in Florida, with 14 Master Sculptors from around the globe are commissioned to build the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit (museum quality art exhibit built entirely out of sand)
This year’s theme is SANDimals ~ An Animal Adventure! Come find your favorite animal sculpture housed in a 21,000 square-foot structure on the beach.
Fun for the entire family!
- Kiss a gator and experience live animals courtesy of Alligator Wildlife And Discovery Center
- Fireworks Saturdays at 9PM
- Free concerts Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays on the Frenchy’s Main Stage
- 9 full days of live entertainment on the Hooters Hang Out Stage
- Newly revamped food court! Come and find your favorite festival food!
- Tropico Sand Bar will be serving White Claw Seltzer and 3 Daughters Craft Beer & Cider
- Come see the the best views of Clearwater Beach from a top the White Claw Ferris Wheel
- Super charge your day on the beach by visiting the Baystar VIP Lounge. Tickets include food, drinks and SWAG!